If your child comes home with hair lice, it’s important to address the situation immediately, because head lice reproduce very quickly. Do not procrastinate.
Lice Treatment Center® has developed a complete line of all-natural, non-toxic treatment products for fighting lice infestations yourself. LTC’s most popular product is the Complete Lice Treatment pack that contains the following hair lice products:
Stainless steel nit removal comb
Head Lice Treatment Shampoo
Head Lice Treatment Conditioner
Head Lice Treatment Fabric Spray
Head Lice Treatment Hair & Scalp Treatment
Lice Treatment Center™ products are formulated using natural, active ingredients and are a healthier alternative to other market brands that may contain amounts of insecticide. Click here to view all LTC™ products.
If you find undertaking the treatment yourself is overwhelming, LTC™ can send a certified, professional lice removal technician to your home to treat your family.
What are the steps in a head lice removal?
1. The LTC-trained technicians will arrive at your home within a few hours of your call – armed with all the tools necessary to solve your lice problems. LTC technicians are experienced and will be courteous and empathetic.
2. LTC recommends that every person in the home or anyone who has had physical contact with the infested person be inspected for the presence of head lice or nits and be treated, if necessary. Our goal is to come into your home and get your family back to normal in the easiest, most cost-effective way possible.
The technicians will apply LTC’s natural, non-toxic products to treat the infestation and to facilitate the removal of live lice and nits (lice eggs).
4. For each infested person, the technician will separate the hair into small sections and, using our special lice comb, inspect each hair strand and the scalp for live lice or their eggs (nits). The technician will then manually remove the bugs and nits strand by strand using a special magnifier and light to ensure thorough removal. This meticulous combing procedure usually takes from two to four hours, depending on the level of infestation.
5. The LTC technician will leave the infested person or persons with LTC Treatment Oil still on the scalp. The treatment oil will kill any remaining live bugs (nits cannot be killed and must be physically removed from the hair).
6. Any remaining treatment shampoo will be left with you for future use.
LTC technicians are available around-the-clock to answer your lice removal questions and to provide hands-on assistance. Call (888) LICE-AWAY or (888) 542-3292.