Lice Treatment Center® Metrowest Wants to Keep Massachusetts Families Lice-Free
If you live in the Metrowest area of Massachusetts you now have access to the nation’s best all natural and organic treatment protocols created and developed by our co-founder and Harvard Graduate, pediatrician Dr. Elin Cohen.
LTC® Metrowest offers on-site treatments (in homes, schools, camps) – anywhere lice live and thrive. We understand the trauma of having a lice infestation and act empathetically and reassuringly to screen and treat children and adults for lice. We also provide parents with a treatment plan that includes information about head lice removal and what products should be applied.
What LTC® Metrowest Provides:
- Comprehensive Head Lice Solutions and Education
- Safe, effective head lice removal products (Jolis Cheveux by LTC™)
Head Lice Symptoms:
- An increase in itching or a tickly feeling in hair or on the scalp;
- Presence of red sores on scalp, particularly behind the ears and at the nape of neck;
- Appearance of LIVE LICE in the hair or nits (lice eggs) attached to hair shafts. Unless there is a severe infestation you may not see live bugs, because they move quickly and hide among the hair shafts.
Our Leadership and LTC® Support
LTC® Metrowest’s co-owner and chief technician Leslie Ruggiero and her business partner and co-owner Deborah Brooks have undergone the rigorous technician certification training offered through Lice Treatment Center’s certification Academy. As an LTC franchise, we can apply LTC’s proven treatment methods and all- natural products, which have been developed and tested for efficacy since 2005. This company’s lice treatment processes and products have been successfully applied to more than 100,000 families as well as hundreds of school and camp administrators across the nation.
The LTC® Metrowest Assurance
All LTC® Metrowest technicians undergo rigorous training at Lice Treatment Center’s Academy and are certified to screen and successfully treat children and adults. After undergoing a treatment, families are given a plan for the entire household including information about the all-natural LTC™ products to be used for aftercare.
Click here to review steps used by LTC® Metrowest technicians.